WHY WE LOVE IT:
Turmeric is a bright yellow-orange spice commonly used in curries and sauces. Turmeric is Curcuma Longa, used for 4,000 years to treat a variety of conditions. Studies show that turmeric may help fight infections and some reduce inflammation, and treat digestive problems. Hailed as an excellent source of potent antioxidants, our turmeric powder is non-GMO and grown by our local farmers 👨🏾🌾 in Cavite. It undergoes minimal processing to store its natural antioxidant properties.
WHY IT'S GOOD FOOD:
• 100% Organic
• Gluten Free
• Vegan Friendly
• Absolutely Zero Sugar
• Ethically Sourced ♥
NOTHING FAKE. INGREDIENTS YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ:
Dried and minimally-processed organic turmeric. That's it!
HOW TO PREPARE:
Use in shakes or smoothies or drink as tea with our Organic Coconut Nectar.
To make turmeric tea at home:
- Boil 3 to 4 cups of water on the stove.
- Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and stir.
- Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into another container.
- Add in coconut nectar, fresh squeezed lemon or orange juice, and milk to taste.
- Weight: 250g
- Dimensions: 16 × 4 × 24 cm