MAKE THIS RECIPE: Adlai Crunch Bark
By: Pepper.PH | Adlai Crunch Bark Is Just like Pinipig Crunch—but with Adlai Instead of Pinipig, and Minus the Ice Cream!!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serving Size: 4-6 people
- Active Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- In a cold pan, add the oil and adlai.
- Place the pan over medium heat, then cook adlai, stirring continuously, until golden and slightly puffed, about 5 minutes.
- Remove adlai from pan and set aside to cool completely.
- While adlai is cooling, heat chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or over a double boiler until fully melted and smooth.
- Take half of the cooled adlai and stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the chocolate over a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and spread into an even thin layer.
- Sprinkle over the remaining adlai and the flaky salt, then let bark set in fridge until completely cooled and hardened.
- Break into large pieces for serving.